Saturday, July 12, 2008

"Hang at your Own Risk"

When the fine tenants of Babcock hall decided to leave their bikes during the summer, unlocked, they probably didn't count on Vicki, Leah and I! Picking out the ones with the most dust, cobwebs and flat tires (Leah has a pump) Vicki and I borrowed some bikes to take a ride out in College Woods. We only went out for a half hour but still we saw so much more of College woods then we had seen previously! Just taking lefts, so we'd eventually end back where we started, we saw a beautiful pond with teeny-tiny frogs and heard beautiful bird calls. Not only did we get to explore campus a bit but we also headed to the beach this morning. It was very crowded but got some of our work done which was nice. The drive alone was super nice.

I am still on the hunt for an apartment. I looked at 5 places on Friday and the first one I saw that day was big but old. The space would be great though and its in an awesome location. The women hasn't gotten back to me yet but please keep your fingers crossed for me! Now I am going to attempt to finish all the readings and reflections so I can spend the week working on the other stuff!

PS: for some reason only pictures of scat will upload onto my blog

No comments: