Monday, July 14, 2008

Project

Today we picked our project. My group is working closely with another group, so that we can observe the land near a new development on the Barrington Headwaters. My group is going to be looking at the species composition and abundance of the plant life. With this knowledge the other group will be creating a handy guide for the new inhabitants of the development. To achieve all this we are going to help each other. Whats nice about this project is that it really encompasses a lot more then just one group could do. Using the two groups will really give us a chance to look at a larger picture. Ultimately, it would be awesome for a group in a couple of years to go back and re-do our project. This way we would have a group before the development and after. I really have a feeling that the group I'm in will produce a great project. I think we have a good range of ideas and different strengths to bring to the table. I can't wait to get out there tomorrow and really let what we have to do soak in!

No comments: